Thursday, January 31, 2008

No More Heroes

Wow. I mean. ..wow.

This game is one of the craziest games I have ever played. If you've read about it, I know it sounds crazy, what with all of the blood and the coins that come pouring out of the decapitated corpses, but nothing comes close to actually playing it. In my limited time with the game, I'm not as thrilled with the open world stuff, but that's not my genre of choice, but man, the fighting is fucking fun on wheels.

If you have a Wii and have ever complained about the dearth of adult titles on it, then not buying this game is the ultimate act of hypocrisy because this is about as adult a title as you're going to find, short of some unannounced, upcoming hamster fucking simulator.

If Star Wars: The Force Unleashed does even half as good a job as this one does with saber combat, then I'll be picking it up on the Wii over the other consoles because swinging the Wiimote to perform your finishing move is just way too much fun. Obviously, I wouldn't object to storm troopers gushing fountains of whatever passes for currency in the Star Wars universe, but I can understand if that goes beyond their mandate.

2 comments:

CatSpit said...

... did you say hamster fucking?

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

Did I? Let me check.

Yes. Yes I did.