Tuesday, March 25, 2008

BSG Season 3

Battlestar Galactica season 3 came out last week and Linda and I have started watching it so that we can be ready for the fourth season come April 4th.

I had forgotten how uncomfortable this show can make you, particularly during the first five episodes. There are some things shown in the third season that you just don't see on mainstream television. On the one hand, it's a shame that more people don't watch the show, but on the other hand, if they did, I doubt you'd see the things that went down on New Caprica. I'm just glad that the low ratings didn't turn into cancellation and that we'll be able to see the show end the way that the creators want it to.

That being said, I could do without all of the wonky stuff that took place on the Cylon base star. A lot of that was just silly.

Onward to Earth!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, the show jumped the shark at some point in there, although I'll still be watching. It's still better than Lost.

You should check out BSG: Razor, if only for the old-skool Cylons.

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

I still like BSG and I think it can get back on track. Season three wasn't as good as season two but it's pretty damn good.

I also like Lost though, so what the hell do I know?

I have seen Razor. I own it in fact. I enjoyed it despite not being able to understand Kendra half of the time.