Monday, March 17, 2008

Back from PA

We've returned from the frozen North intact and anxious to no longer be in Pennsylvania. Nothing against the state, but western PA in March is pretty dreary, especially when the sun doesn't come out.

I'll post more about the trip later, complete with pictures. I know you can't wait.

Despite tornadoes ripping through Atlanta, our homestead emerged unscathed, so great is the power of Hyphenridge. The dogs appeared to react to the weather with their usual stalwart blend of hiding and vomitus, necessitating a quick bout of carpet cleaning, but it's nothing we're not used to. I'm sure they were glad to see us until the children started chasing them around. Then I'm sure they would have preferred the tornadoes. After a weekend with my children, the idea of being ripped apart by gale force winds seemed like sweet, sweet release.

In other news, I finished my Super Smash Bros. Brawl review. All I can say is "whew". Nothing left now but to um...well, play Super Smash Bros. Brawl to unlock everything. Fun!

1 comment:

Booster MPS said...

Glad that the home is ok and all is well.