Thursday, March 20, 2008

Beware the Madness of March

March Madness is upon us and I think that means basketball. It is basketball, right? I could care less about college basketball, but as I do every year I fill out a bracket in hopes of claiming victory. Right now I'm 34th out of 40, or possibly 42. Luckily none of the first round picks that I lost were picked to go any farther than the first round, so it's not like I just lost out on picking one of the Final Four. I expect that to come later. Honestly, I could care less about winning, I just like picking, and I like the guys at the Sports Gamer Blog (they're putting it on) and if I do win, I get to pick out any game I want as long as it's sixty bucks or under. Right now I think I'd go with Condemned 2: Bloodshot because nothing helps to celebrate the joy of winning your college basketball bracket like beating down a crazed hobo with a bowling pin.

Wish me luck. And go Kansas!

No comments: