MQ "tagged" me today on her site, so if I'm reading things correctly, I'm supposed to answer the same questions and then tag others. I think I can do that. However, I don't want you to think that this takes the place of the usual Monday post. It doesn't. Now, without further ado:
Five things in my purse wallet
1. Driver's license
2. Picture of my wife
3. Picture of my kids
4. Prayer card from my grandfather's funeral
5. Email address of couple we met in Russia when adopting Abby. I have never emailed them.
Five things in my refrigerator
2. Blueberries for cereal
3. Pickled jalapenos
4. Pickled banana peppers
5. Pickled cherry peppers. We like peppers at my house.
Five things in my closet
2. Washington Post from Sept 12, 2001
3. Every letter Linda and I exchanged when dating
4. All of my watches
5. A stupid play tube/tunnel thing from Ikea that we bought a year ago and then never gave to Ben, because we bought a bigger tube/tunnel thing for his birthday. Ikea is somewhat far away and traffic is blechy, hence the not returning.
Five things in my car
1. An odd smell
3. Earphone/microphone for my cell
4. Parking garage pass
5. A hammer so that my mother-in-law doesn't have to worry that I'll perish in a watery grave when I plunge into a river and then can't open my power windows. Don't ask.
Um, I don't know who to tag, but I'll say anyone from the XB site that reads this here blog. You know who you are. I also tag Greg. Greg, thou art it!