Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Note to self

Do the Wednesday science post prior to Wednesday night, so that you can, you know, actually do it. Otherwise you end up tired and can't write anything coherent because you can barely understand your own name at this point in the evening, much less the basics of quantum computing.

I will do my best to do a science post this week, but the topics I have to cover are pretty heavy, and they may require more research than usual. Then again, they may be extremely easy to understand and I'm just tired.

Many apologies Squaddies. I know I've been less than 100% with regular science posts of late. I'm working on a schedule that will allow me to put an end to my poor attendance record.

2 comments:

Booster MPS said...

Now go stand in the corner.

Mister Bones said...

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to see me after class.