Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A Conspiracy of Ignorance

Someone or some thing doesn't want you to learn about lactic acid. Events have conspired against me to provide you with a post at some point Wednesday, however I'm going to try for Wednesnight. Don't get your hopes up though as I am very tired and am about to go into a 2 hour staff meeting followed by what will undoubtable be a hellacious commute. If not tonight, than tomorrow, or next week, or the week after. Let's not make any plans now. Don't call me, I'll call you.

Ciao babe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[i]Wednesnight[/i]. I like that. I'm gonna start using that word and its variants.

As far as hellacious commutes, try podcasts - they really make the time go by quick. I used to have a 2-hour commute from Brewster, NY to Hartford, CT. 2 hours each way. It sucked. Try GeeksOn - it rocks.

k o w said...

Who you calling babe? That's it! Meet you in the thoroughfare!

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

I am greased up and await your arrival.