Wednesday, June 21, 2006

No Science Post Today Part Deux

I'm not in a very science-y mood today, so I'm thinking I'm just going to skip today's post. My apologies for all of those that were desperately waiting for me to unlock the secrets of the universe.

In the meantime, feel free to use this thread to comment on whatever the hell you want to. It's open season time at SuburbanJoe. Yay. You can also take this time to post some more science questions, as I only have 3 left from Andy's treasure trove of curiosity. What you can do is think back to whatever it is you were hoping I was posting about today before the curtain of dissapointment fell on our little stage. There, that's your question.

At this point, I'm not sure of the status of Friday's post either. On Friday I'm heading to Six Flags over Georgia with these two fine individuals. As Friday's post is a special event here at Chez SubJ, I'm not sure I want to spend it talking about how I threw up after riding Goliath. How special you ask? Oh, only about a 100 times special.

6 comments:

Mister Bones said...

I've never hated work as much as I do now for it costing me the oppurtunity to go to Six Flags and get sick with you guys. We definately gotta hit the aquarium this summer. Think about me when you're on the Batman ride!

Anonymous said...

Okay - here's my science question:

In the house where I grew up, I used to be able to tell when the shower water got hot by listening - the pitch of the water would change as it heated up. Recently, I noticed the same thing with our sink - as the water heats up, the pitch goes up. What is the connection between water temperature and pitch?

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

None. Next question.

Kidding. That's a great question. I'll tackle it next. Thanks Greg, you rock!

Bones, I promise I'll think of you on the Batman ride as I weep bitter tears of pain.

k o w said...

That's a great question Greg.

No science today is ok. I just caught up with the cloud one so I win.

Booster MPS said...

I dont know if this is a good idea. I mean, without a post something terrible might happen. Like, the earth might stop spinning. What if the sun forgets to set? Or like all the water could turn orange or something. *i'm scared*

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

Be strong Booster. We'll get through it together. But, in the event that the world does end, know that I always loved you.