Friday, April 28, 2006

I Apologize


Dear Eddie, Jeff, Stone, Mike and Matt,

I apologize for thinking that you would leave us, your faithful fans, out in the cold. I don't know why I would think that, given how gracious to us you have been in the past. As demonstrated in the picture above, I received my albums today and for that I thank you. I haven't had time to listen to the new stuff in it's entirety yet, however I've listened to about half of it, and all I can say, is fucking A. Fucking, fucking, fucking A! Good on you mates. Truly outstanding work.

Anyways, again, I apologize and please, please, please make some room on your tour for those of us holding it down in the ATL. Rest up, and I'll see you on the road.

Rock on.

-Brandon

P.S. Love the avocado, but the "band" picture inside, or whatever the hell it is, gave me the wiggins.

3 comments:

Mister Bones said...

Well that's good to hear. I've been waiting to read some reviews before picking this up. I was big time into PJ back in the 90's, but after "Yield" I sorta lost some of my enchantment with Mr. Vedder and the boys. I did get "Lost Dogs", but didn't care for it either. I'll check this out now though.

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

I loved Yield, was unmoved by Binaural and loved Riot Act, just to give you an idea of where my tastes lie with their music. I liked Lost Dogs, but there was some strange stuff on there. It was worth it for Dirty Frank though. ;)

Booster MPS said...

So what do you think of the new one? Oops, is it out yet?