Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Weekly Weigh In: Week 14

I'm making more and more progress in my efforts to waste away to nothing, crossing the all important 20 lbs threshold and now stand at a fit and trim 171 pounds. I have no lost 20.5 pounds, so go me.

My waistline still isn't getting smaller, but at the same time, I am eating worse than ever, so I'm sure it's going to take time. I'm still not eating as badly as I was before I started dieting, as going back to those habits won't be good for anyone save the fine folks at Wendy's, but it was worse than usual. This week I don't expect to see any movement as I'll be in Vegas for a good chunk of it, not working out and eating like a pig. Of course, this is the week I'll lose like five pounds and three inches because that's the way it seems to go. The weeks where I don't expect to lose anything, I lose the most. Following that logic, me pigging out in Vegas is a dietary aid. Yes, that's it.

I'm watching Robot Chicken Season 2 this week as it's a short workout week for me and I didn't want to have to pick something that had to be finished in two days. Plus, after the narrative mess that was Too Human, I wanted something that was intentionally stupid. It's a nice change.

1 comment:

CatSpit said...

Be careful about momentum. Imagine you are a stock on the NASDAQ. There are inputs each day in the forms of buys and sells. These equate to your exercise and caloric intake. Now imagine your weight is more like a 50 day or 200 day moving average. It responds to the buys and sells, but not immediately, or it would be totally predictable.

Just dropping the knowledge.