Friday, August 26, 2005

Jerk

I probably shouldn't post this, because it just gives Sony more attention, but someone needs to shove some reality up Phil Harrison's ass.

Yes, the touchscreen aspect of the DS maybe somewhat gimmicky, but it's a gimmick that lets you play games! The PSP currently has all of this extraneous bullshit like web browsers and mp3 players. and no games to speak of. The Pokemon comment really pissed me off, only because here's a guy sitting on a handheld that is seen, almost universally, as a $250 paperweight, and what does he spend his time doing, but insulting fans of the other handheld, fans that might use the PSP if only good games were available. I mean come on. Someone should tell this guy to shut the fuck up and concentrate on making some games for the PSP. I have had more fun with Advance Wars and Nintendogs in three days than I have with my PSP since March. Comments like this will make me sell the damn thing so that I don't have to worry about giving Sony my money through game royalties.

And you can take your PS3 and go fuck yourself.

4 comments:

CatSpit said...

Amen amen amen amen amen.

Silver said...

Sony is good at many-a-consumer products. Video games however...they need to exit the market because they're becoming pompous asses.

Antek said...

Any of you guys know which store gives the best trade in value for PSP hardware and games? Jesus does that piece of shit owe me my money back.. at least i have a shiny and sleek looking duel cup caoster.

ram2600 said...

I totaly aggree, in the past few days playing advanced wars I have had more fun then with my psp.

SONY blew it, and I hope the PS3 goes the same way. Price it out of the market...

I just hope the masses dont flock to the PSP when Grand theft ass comes out.